Happy Pregnancy Workshop 2014 took place in May 21-22, Tartu, Estonia, Centre of Gene and Biotechnology Omicum, Riia Street 23b. Lectures were free of charge.
Research of pregnancy complications and diagnostics/prognostics
Men’s reproductive health and fertility
- Prof Rafael Oliva, University of Barcelona, Hospital Clinic Barcelona, Spain
- Prof. Helle Karro, Tartu University Hospital, Women’s Clinic, University of Tartu
- Prof. Andres Salumets, University of Tartu, Competence Centre on Reproductive Medicine&Biology
- Dr. Margus Punab, Tartu University Hospital, Andrology Center
- Dr. Piret Veerus, National Institute for Health Development, Pelgulinna Maternity Hospital
- Riin Ehin, Chairwoman of the Board, Competence Centre for Cancer Research
The language of the workshop was English.
- Prof. Maris Laan, Research group in human molecular genetics, University of Tartu, Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology
The workshop is supported by the project " Development of novel non- invasive Biomarkers for fertility and healthy pregnancy " (HAPPY PREGNANCY) ( 3.2.0701.12-0047 ), Graduate School of Biomedicine and Biotechnology (1.2.0401.09-0073) and Doctoral School of Clinical Medicine (1.2.0401.09-0078).